To do so, just follow the simple steps below.
1. Go to www.getjar.com
2. For example I wanted to download the Opera Mini web browser. Just click on the Free button. See the image below.
3. Now just press the Download button and you will be redirected to the download page.
4. Now the next step will prompt you to download the opera mini web browser app using your corby 2 samsung phone.
5. Here's the trick, just right click on your current webpage and go to View page source. See the image below.
6. A new page will appear showing the html codes of the download page for your getjar app. Now search for the word .jad. Note that .jad or .jar are the supported Java extensions for samsung corby 2 phone. To search for the word .jad, just press Ctrl + F on your keyboard and type in the word .jad on the search tool that will appear. See the image below.
7. Now just copy the whole http://download.getjar.com/downloads/wap/export-102-bksngf98ls0wehtb12-m4ishonnt6i6gyf1/4985/operette-hifi_getjar2-en.jad
8. Open a new window or tab and paste the copied URL on step 7 and and change JAD to JAR and press ENTER.
9. Now your getjar app will automatically start downloading.
10. After downloading, send your getjar app on your phone via bluettoth or USB connector.
That's it. This tricks for samsung corby 2 phones are just based on my personal uses of my samsung corby 2 phone. Hope this will help those samsung corby 2 phone users who are addicts on downloading getjar apps. And also maybe this tricks for samsung can be also use to other kinds of phones or cell phones that support Java Applications. Cheers!
Is this post useful to you, then Link to us!
To link to this page from your website, simply cut and paste the following code to your web page.