Now, why do we block a contact? Personally, I block a contact if that contact of mine is really annoying or a spammer. Everyone hates those person who text nonsense or those person whom you didn't even knew who he is, yet he keeps texting or messaging you. Another one is a spammer, persons or contacts who sends double messages or even more than two or three messages having the same contents. Because of their spam messages, you might get interrupted to read or receive important messages on your corby 2 phone. Lastly, the last reason why I block a contact, specially a girl contact is to avoid questioning from my girlfriend. Here in the Philippines, it is a practice to those boy or girl in a relationship to check their mobile phone or cell phones for suspicious text messages that might came from another boy or girl when they met or went to a date, for short another boyfriend or girlfriend. The blocking option of a text message really helped me to hide texts from my other girlfriend during the time when I got two girlfriends (but not now).
To block a number or contact on your samsung corby 2 phone, just follow the simple steps below.
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Applications > Messages > General settings > Block messages.
2. Now press Create
3. Tap on the Address to display Recent and Contacts
4. Tap Contacts to display the list of your contacts
5. Select and check the name of the contact you wanted to block and press Add
6. Then press Save to finish the blocking process.
Another way to block a contact is directly through your INBOX.
1. Just go to Messages > Inbox
2. Open a the message of the sender you want to block
3. Then press the three dots between the Delete and Back.
4. On the appearing menu select Block by Address
Now to unblock a blocked contact or number just do the steps below.
1. Go to Menu > Settings > Applications > Messages > General settings > Block messages
2. Then press the three dots between the Create and Back.
3. Press Delete
4. Then tap on the blocked contact or number to check it and press Delete
That's it! This tricks for samsung corby 2 phone are just based on my personal used of my samsung corby 2 phone. Hope the simple steps on how to block and unblock contacts or numbers on your samsung corby 2 phones will help you. Cheers!
Is this post useful to you, then Link to us!
To link to this page from your website, simply cut and paste the following code to your web page.