Saturday, September 22, 2012

Tricks for Samsung - Use your Draft Box to Hide Messages

By 123inztructor on 7:34 PM
Every time I buy a new phone or cell phone I always explore its uses to the maximum. I didn't even mind to broke my own phone. Then after one day while I'm just exploring different parts and functions of my new samsung corby 2 phone I noticed that when I saved a draft message on the draft box, the draft box is nowhere to be found.

For a newbie user of samsung corby 2 phone (but not now), it took about an hour for me to find my draft box. And after finding my draft box I just slapped myself because its just there next to the Outbox. See the image below.


You can see on the image above the light-colored portion of the Outbox which means that there is still a next menu there when you wipe the screen which is your Draft box.

Please don't mind the messages on the image above. LOL! Then once I am on the draft box I found all the messages that I hide before.


I am hiding all my secret messages there and luckily my girl friend didn't even came close to find my draft box. I don't know whether this trick will be effective on you. But it really worked for me. Samsung corby 2 phone saved my secret messages from my secret senders. Yeah!

This simple tips and tricks for samsung is just base on my personal usage of may samsung corby 2 phone. Maybe some of you already knew this. I hope that this tricks for samsung - corby 2 will be a help for others. Cheers!


Is this post useful to you, then Link to us!
To link to this page from your website, simply cut and paste the following code to your web page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment